( a little rant) I feel like I am going to be bad 😔

Ki
My bf am I have been together for over 3yrs. Through out the 3 yrs we have made out/foreplay in his car ( I know it's bad we can get in big trouble we are careful ). Anyway we have been talk about actually sex. We always talk about how we both enjoy the foreplay but he said he want to move a little forward. (This was all in the beginning) now these days we have been talking about it more and I wa telling him that I am going to be really bad at it, it's not goig to be enjoyable, it's going to be the worst sex ect. He said to me if it's bad we have other times we can do it.  He said usually the first time is bad even for married couples. I do want to sleep with him bcs I am ready to lose my virginity and I'm in bith control, I know for a fact he won't hurt me, I also know when I say stop he will stop he won't keep going. We know each other like that where I don't need to tell him. It's not that I am nervous it more I feel bad that I am going to be bad and not enjoyable. (ugh happy I let tht out, sorry for it being long.) Any tips??