Gender Reveal πŸ’™πŸ‘ΆπŸ’—

Mary β€’ Mom of Lliam, born Sept 2015 ❀️
Okay here is our little secret......
#BabyVandy is a Β πŸ’™πŸ’™B O YπŸ’™πŸ’™Β 
----------------------------------------------
Tehehe!! We thought we were going to have to wait until the next ultrasound at the end of April to find out the gender, but thanks to a new high tech blood test they can now determine the sex of the baby as early as 12 weeks!!! It is as accurate as a 20 week ultrasound too....we found out early last week and surprisedΒ our families last weekend.πŸ’™
-----------------------------------------------
His name will be {Zachary Lliam Vandecar} and we will call him by his middle name: Lliam. A little history on why we chose this name: we both decided back when we were engaged that if we ever had a boy we would name him Lliam after our heritage (Scottish/Irish), after my brothers and grandfathers middle names ::William::, and after the lead singer from the band Oasis. πŸ’™ We are super excited for our first bundle of joy and I can't wait to hold our little dude!!!Β 
------------------------------------------------
Thank you all so much for your guesses the other day, they had me cracking up!!! Although twins or triplets would be a blessing too, there is only one bambino in there. πŸ˜— And moving down south IS in the cards, but not for a few years down the road. πŸ‘Ά Love and light friends and family, thanks for allowing us to share this amazing journey with all of you!!! We love y'all and Lliam is going to love you too πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™