Being a bitch...

Re
I dont mean to sound bitchy.. but my finacee and i found out about 5 days ago that that his grandfather is dying. And i know sex usually makes him smile and relax. So I've been trying to get him to do it because i know itll help him.. but he pushes me away and tells me no because his father needs him. His father and him have never really been all that close... and i feel like he doesnt want to have sex because i told him my ovulation started... since he heard that hes been staying away from and hasnt touched me at all... i feel like it has nothing to do with his grandfather dying and that it has everything to do with him not wanting to be a father yet and hasnt told me yet.... 5 days of no sex is like a century for him... i mean we went to see my grandparents and we couldnt have sex for 6 days and it about killed him not to touch me... please be nice and dont curse me out... i just need alittle insight to whats going on... if anyone can help please do... is he not having sex because he doesnt want to be a father? Or because of his grandfather ( whose hes seem three or four times his whole life) ? Please help...

Vote below to see results!