PCOS???

Davee • 05/31/09 and 05/23/16 Both are my rainbow babies!
What was your symptoms? I had Mirena taken out 3 years ago to start trying again, but my cycles never returned to normal even to this day. I would only spot here and there. In August of 2013 I went to my ob to see about help since we were actively ttc. He put me on Provera to start a period and metformin to help regulate me instead of birth control since we are trying. It all worked I did 3 rounds of clomid 2 50 MG rounds and 1 100 MG round. No sucess, but confirmed ovulation all 3 cycles, but definitely the laat. We got frustrated and I stopped all the medicine when I got my next cycle. Well after that cycle without anything, I ended up conceiving but miscarried. My cycle returned in july after the miscarriage and then stopped again. I started the metformin back and Provera had a cycle in January of this year, but with my cycles of 35 days I didn't start on time. Once I was late I spotted for 3 days so light only when I wiped. So I seen my ob again this week and he upped my metformin from 500 2x daily to 500 4x daily. I just wondering if upping the metformin helped any of you more? He says I don't have PCOS as my ultrasound should've shown some other signs besides irregular periods. I'm just wondering if this increase will help me become regular again because it did before...