I dont know what to do anymore...

Sorry kind of long...

Okay so i know I'm going to get alot of bad feedback from this.. that im selfish and im stupid... But i really need to get this off my chest... you dont even need to comment...

My fiancee and i have been together for over a year... we got engaged at our 6 month mark and were extremely happy... he moved in with me and my mom 8 months ago. I thought once he got settled we will start saving money for our future... i realize after about 4 months that wasnt going to happen... he works at publix and has been workin by there for 7 almost 8 years. Hes still a part timer. But he doesnt seem to be going anywhere. He graduated high school but didnt go to college. He just sat around playing video games and working i guess. Well when he moved in he did exactly that. It got so bad to the point where he would play the video games all night just to go to work the next day. On his days off he would go to sleep then set an alarm 3 hours later to play his game. I was really trying to be understanding about this but it really ticked me off. Because even though we sleep in the same bed i barely saw him. I have college and work. On my days off from both or i have a few hours in between to kill he would still be playing his game. So we got into a HUGE fight about the whole thing. I told him i was tired of not seeing him and being able to hang out and talk... he said that it wasnt his fault that i go to college and work and dont really have time for him anymore. I replied saying that everytime i try to be with him he always playing his game. And i told him if he loves me hell stop playing so much games and do something about it. I told him if he doesnt im going to leave him. Which i hoped was a good slap in the face... he did stop playing his games as much.. i tried getting him to go to college... no such luck... i tried getting him to get another job... he said he tried but no body would hire him.... then i tried getting him into the military... but that didnt work our either...he did take money out of money jar a few times... i only caught him at it because i count my money... then i got so fed up with everything i said i dont want kids with him until he either A. Goes to college B. gets another job or C. Goes into the military. He chose the military. So ive been trying to help him ear better and excerise more. But he doesnt seem like he wants to do it at all... hes slipping back into his old gamer self again... everytime i come home hes on his games again... my family thinks im wasting my time with him and i need to move on but i love him very much and just cant let him go. Not now not when he needs me the most... no one ever believed in him, or encouraged him to do anything... but i do believe in him and ive been trying my best to stay strong and encourage him... im starting to believe he changed his mind about the military and doesnt want to tell me because he knows itll hurt me. Because today he needs to go to PT...and he doesnt want to because hes sore... i told him he needs to because the sooner he gets back into the shape the sooner he can go off to bootcamp... we got into a huge argument and now he wont talk to me or look at me... i seriously dont know what to do anymore.... so stressed..... :,(