Take test or not??

Hey ladies I need help...I am 9 DPO, AF is due the 8th and I'm having pregnancy symptoms (I hope it's not just me overthinking) and I really want to take a test but I know that to get the best possible answer is to wait but I don't know if I can. Please help me decide!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏