My significant other's money habits are leaving us broke! 💔

So my significant other and I have been together for a little over a year and since I have known him he has had very good jobs. Recently he started a job where he gets paid every week. That's great and all but he spend his money foolishly. We are 10 weeks pregnant with our first baby and we currently have no money saved. We have no car and are living with my parents. My family is completely cool with the idea but eventually I want some place of my own. I haven't work since my miscarriage in December and the doctors think I need to rest so I don't have another high risk pregnancy. My significant other is the one who told me to stay home to be a house wife and focus on the baby. I have no problems with that but our money situation is bad. Every time he gets paid he splurges by loaning money to his family (mind you we never see it back), buying new $190 pairs of shoes and clothes or purchasing things we don't need like two phones in 3 weeks. I don't even ask for nothing because I'm afraid will go broke so I just let him do what he wants because if we have no money its because of him. I'm frustrated and when I talk to him about it he just thinks its a joke and say don't worry. Well shit, I worry because we have nothing and the way he is going our baby will have nothing. He doesn't believe in saving money so what do I do? I feel like I have to go without so he can have the luxurious life. I haven't had a new pair of shoes in a year. My phone is broke but his need always come first. I'm tired of asking to end up with broken promise. But right now all I care about is how will we support our baby financially. I don't want to live paycheck to paycheck. Should I go back to work? I've tried and he constantly says no. I'm tired of being broke while he lives it up. What am I suppose to do?

Somebody give me advice! Please!