Evil just EVIL.....

Amber
Okay so. My fiance and I aren't exactly pressing to conceive right now but we aren't stopping it from happening lol his sister and I are besties and have been for a while so she literally makes me test at least twice a month. It's been this way now for a little over a year I guess she wants to be the one to know first haha. Anyway.... I but the cheap little dollar tests to fulfill her need to know and I usually keep a digital clear blue for that one "omg the cheapy came out positive!"... I love Eric to death but today.... I wanted to kill him.... I took my cheapy and after about a minute or so it said neg. So I toss it in the trash and go about my day... I go in to the bathroom about an hour later and it looked odd I pick it up and noticed that it said pos.... I freak.... Grab the clear blue and test.... The whole time I'm going through every emotion possible from excitement to panic and terror... The longest 3 minutes of my life looking in the mirror waiting for the hour glass to quit blinking.... Finally it stops... A big fat NOT PREGNANT..... Confused I take my last one... Same thing.... I'm freaking out at this point... Why would show pg but the good ones show np???? 30 minutes later Eric gets home and I'm telling him about it and the whole time he is laughing like crazy until he realizes I'm in tears because I don't know what happened... He confesses to changing the test himself because he was bored pooping and thought it would get a rise out of me. He wanted to see my face when I noticed it.... I swear I have never harbored an ill thought to beat this man until today...... He can be so EVIL but I can't help but love him haha