A crazy story...

Christine • Rainbow baby boy born January 2017 🌈 after a missed miscarriage Dec`14, molar pregnancy Apr`15 and blighted ovum Feb'16
I'm supposed to be 8 weeks today with my rainbow and my 1st appt is next thursday, so i'm hoping to see everything's ok, but having experienced a loss, i'm cautiosly positive. I haven't told anyone except my sister and 2 best friends. So, yesterday at a baby shower for my best friend's sister, a nosy lady came up to me and asked me if i had any kids, to which i said no. She asked if i wanted to have kids and when i was planning to have them (told you she was nosy) and i said "i don't know, someday..." She then proceeded to place her hand on my tummy and get close as if to 'listen' to something. She said "oh you're pregnant already". I was shocked but tried to play along and said "yeah right" but she was like "oh, i know it, you're pregnant, believe me, i felt it". She was very insistent. When i was saying goodbye to everyone she came up to me again and said the same thing "remember what i told you! I know what i felt, you're pregnant." I whispered to her that i had a loss in December and that i'm now almost 8 weeks, but that it's still a secret because i haven't seen the doctor to make sure all is ok.  She said not to worry, that this one is healthy and perfect and she thinks it's a girl. She seemed like a crazy lady but i really hope she's right and my little rainbow is growing strong in there 😊🌈✨