Do I have the right to be upset?

Kayla

So in the beginning of February, me and my SO got into an argument about his drinking. We've been dating for almost 3 years now and I've really noticed a problem. He would get passed out drunk almost every weekend and I don't like it. Now I'm not saying that drinking is bad. I do it too. I just don't think it's healthy to get super drunk every single weekend, sometimes twice a weekend. I told him that he needed to really watch how much he drinks or I would leave him.

He stopped for a while but these last couple weeks he's been starting to drink more and more. I talked with him about it and told him he needed to start watching it again and he acted like he isn't doing anything wrong. I'm just getting sick of spending our weekends at parties or looking for some excuse go drink. I told him that I wish we could still do that stiff, but we need weekends for just us to Do stuff together without alcohol.

Sorry for the rant but I just want to know if I have the right to be mad, or if I'm just holding him down and over reacting.

THANKS!!!

Vote below to see results!