Opinion on break up

keldopedro
My fiance broke up with me through a text. We havent spoke in a week and then he send me a text yesterday...saying needs time alone....permanently. we have been fighting lately. We been friends for 6 years and 1 together. Our relationship started with us moving together and me getting out of a bad relationship. He kinda save me. Took me in. But we had a hard time. Eventually i fall for him but since i gt a job 3 hous away i used to sleep at my job ( i am nurse) and go home on weekends. We were saving money to marry for good in january. I know i am difficult person and have many insecurities but he knew all about what i went through i was tryinhg so hard to better myself. But he isnt easy too so thats the second time we broke up. I dont wanna lose him. He delete his facebook page and took his last seen whatsapp. I still have all my stuff there and no home ir family here. My family live jn another country. Is therr any chance of us geyting back? Did anyone ever got back after a bad break up.?