I just need to vent for a second..

AJB

I KNOW I DONT HAVE A REAR-END.. for the Love of God..

I love my husband, he loves rear-ends.. I dont have one. I understand he looks at them... but I F-ING HATE IT when he stares and even more when he points them out to me or makes comments when we are watching a movie and a woman shakes her butt... He doesnt understand... doesnt grasp the fact that it HURTS MY FEELINGS and makes me feel bad about myself because its not a "once in a while" thing... I am sorry that I do, literally, 100's of squats a day and my butt STILL doesnt look like the ones he stares at.. my body is not meant to have an ass like that.

I have tried discussing it with him, calmly, and he doesnt "see what the big deal is". I told him that after 10 years, it is a matter of respect. I have never, EVER, pointed out someone else to him... EVER... but you know what.. maybe I should start... maybe I should sink down to his level and make him feel uncomfortable with himself.... then again, I know me.. I will feel even worse for making him feel self conscious about his body and then I will be the one apologizing..

I know he loves me.. I know he says he loves my body but how can you actually believe someone when the people they look at are a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BODY TYPE then you are.... God give me strength.. I may murder him.

Period Rant Over... Thank You.