Just need a friend! Sorry its long

Amanda • Live the life you love! Love the life you live! Been trying to conceive for 4 years, keeping faith!
So my husband and I have been together since 2001 and married since 2001! We have never had but a few minor arguments but no screaming or anything just normal disagreement. He is in college and doing great to work for a better future for both of us. We are both ready for a baby but with him being a full time student and working part time hes gone every day. I work full time as well. Anyways I feel lately like his school buddies mean more than me, they twxt him and hes right away on his phone. I try and talk or plan something and his nose is in his phone when I would love the connection, cuddle or just us time. When I try and hang out he's so tired he's falling asleep. Its frustrating due to I have but a couple friends since moving to a new state and 17 hours away from home. I cry a lot and feel single more than married. I dont like feeling like this. Today I was messing around to get him in the mood and he says I dont have coffee in me yet and you know. We have to Skype with my mom and dad. And while talking with parents we were talking how busy he is and manage his time and his mom said and time for your wife and he said no she's on the back burner right now. That really hurt me. After the skype he went straight to his computer and ignored me. I'm just so hurt and definitely need friends and some nights out but if I say anything about a night out he throws bills in the mix. As well as once I open my eyes on the morning he's talking bills is frustrating and I love him to death but just feel so distant right now. Thanks for reading and any advice or words of kindness are much apperciated