Am I crazy? Or is he being unfair?

Bella
I have a question, I'm a first time mom and pregnant with twins. I'm due in August but am aware the babies can come early. Anyways I'm currently still living with my parents in an apartment so me and my fiancé are trying to find a house with my parents so that I will have help with the babies while he as at work. Or find a small place for us near my parents. His family lives about a half an hour away from me and he is refusing to move where we currently  live because he doesn't want to be far from him family. I don't particularly like his mother and i think I need to be close to my family so I'm not stuck at home during the day while he is at work and so that I have family there that can help when I need it. He apparently doesn't think I'll need help and wants to move somewhere in between where both of our families live. Well I don't have a car and I don't think that would be very practical for me and the babies to abandoned like that. Am I being wrong? He is severely upset with me about this saying that I'm making him do all these things and sacrifice so much. But he just doesn't get it. Will I need as much help with twins as everyone is saying I will?