My boyfriend's mom...

My boyfriend and I live with his parents while we are looking for an apartment of our own. I love his mom. She's great. But we don't always see eye to eye. She's one of those people that are "never wrong" and won't listen to you if you try to tell her different. Just very stuck in her ways. And she is the youngest of like 11 kids so most all of her brothers and sisters have grandchildren and she doesn't have any yet so she's always talking about me and my boyfriend having kids together. Which I don't mind because I hope to get married to him one day and have children, but I'm nervous for that day to come because I've seen his parents around children (any age really but as young as one year olds) and they do not watch what they say. At all. "Fuck fuck" this and "shit" "bitch" that. And it's one of my BIGGEST pet peeves when people don't watch their mouths around children. I just feel like it's going to be stressful and arguments and quite possibly ruin the relationship I have with her. I know it's all in theory, like I said, we don't have babies and we're not married, but I just can't stop thinking about that when she brings it up. Is it bad of me to not want her around my future children as much? 😞