😕 I don't even know

Samantha • I am me.
So I'm getting closer and closer to my due date everyday and the closer I get the less excited I am. Everyone wants to be called and rush up to the hospital when I go into labor but honestly at this point I don't think I want anyone there. First off my mom has established that she thinks I'm her live in babysitter to her three kids so she can go off and party and get high whenever she wants and doesn't have to even ask. She comes home the next morning and then decides to talk to me about how she wants to "dick" and people keep "cock blocking" her and I'm about fed up with it. Her husband died back in October from alcohol and drug abuse so I'm a little annoyed she has turned around and has been going out and gettin drunk and what not and she doesn't sensor anything so her 12, 7 and 5 year old hear and see everything she's doing and it's very frustrating and at this point I want to just leave and not talk to anyone I feel like everyone in my family is doing something stupid and I don't really want any of them around my kid at this point I am not saying my moms a bad person but she's gone over board and expects me to watch her kids for her 24/7 and they aren't mine to raise I have my own on the way I've been very helpful cleaning her house having her kids make sure their homework is done on time and everything but today the kids were grounded from electronics and I grounded them because they have not been doing chores or helping me with shit and she ungrounded them saying she's the mother and what not and I back fired saying well you're always going out. You know if she expects me to help babysit she could at least  not undermine me because now these kids will never listen to me and I'm at the point where I don't even know why I bother anymore and I just want to hide from everyone with my baby when he arrives... Sorry I just needed to rant