TMI - mucus/discharge like substance in stool - third trimester

Hello,
I'm in my third trimester and about 3/4 days ago I was in triage as I was having bad belly aches. Everything was fine, all my bloods and most importantly my baby boy was absolutely brilliant! They said I may have a UTI but let me go home after 7 hours of monitoring & nothing has been done since. This is the TMI part and sorry if it grosses anyone out, I've just gone to the toilet for a number twoooo and i noticed white/clear mucus almost like discharge in my stool, I have never noticed this before now and just wanted to know if this is normal in pregnancy? Or could my belly aches and this be related? I'm still experiencing low abdominal pain but because no one seemed worried at the hospital and just said it was my hips moving and possibly Braxon hicks, I haven't really worried that I still have them. I have a Doppler and my little man kicks alllllll of the time haha, so I know he's ok! Advice would be nice though and if anyone else has experienced this & it's normal would put my mind at ease! Thank you!