Acupuncture

Vanessa
So it's been 11 weeks since my 2nd d&c, and still no period. About 2 weeks ago my HCG was officially "zero." So it's still "okay" (per my OB) that my period hasn't come yet. 
That said, I have a dear friend whose had great success with acupuncture (while doing <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>). After much proding & encouragement from her, I finally decided to see her Acupuncturist today.
It went really well! If nothing else, it was really relaxing & nice for me to feel like I'm "doing something" towards TTC again. The doctor used to practice Western medicine & acupuncture as a doctor in the ER in Vietnam; when he came to the U.S., he decided to just do acupuncture. He told me we need to "wake up" my ovaries & keep my uterus healthy.
Anyway, I had an awesome visualization/ meditation while I was there. I've never meditated before, so that was really interesting. 
Have any of you ever done acupuncture before? Did you enjoy it? Did you have any results from it?
Maybe I'm just a "hippie-Californian," but I've heard that lots of western medicine doctors are thinking that acupuncture is actually beneficial now.