What Gives?

Well I've been dating this guy right, n things were going great up till we had sex the first time. He tricked me and left me at a store n he didn't talk to me, I felt so stupid n I just wanted to hide n just die. Well a week later he message me again n he said he was sorry for just leaving me, he said I was talking about "making LOVE" n that made him scared! We I took him back right! Things were going great again, every time I was with him I was happy! He was like a fairytale to me. N after like 2 weeks I got a random call from him at 3am n he said "I know your asleep but I want you to know I'm crazy about you n I know that I love you!" Then he hung up. I was in shock like no guy ever said that to me! I didn't say I love you back until like 4 months later. Well I haven't been having sex with him cause I was scared he will leave again right! Well he broke up with me then we got back together! So we been off n on for A while now. He would get upset b/c he felt like as his girl i should please him! But i felt like i should do it b/c i wanted to not b/c he wanted me too! He wouldnt come see me unless i said i would suck his dick! So i would lied and say i would but wouldnt cuz i felt like i wasnt ready n didnt trust him anymore! He would threated me to fuck other girls, n have a 3sum n do other stuff... I didnt want lose my man so I was thinking about it... So I was like ok if he wants his penis suck then sure?!?! I wanted to keep my man! Well we ended up having sex again then he got his random ass phone call n he said he had to go n he was doing the same things! He hasn't text me like he use too. Or talk to me! I got a hold of him n he said he just been"BUSY" well I don't know what to do now! We haven't seen each other in 3-5 weeks! We haven't had a legit conversation either. What should I do?!?!

Vote below to see results!