How do I get my husband to lose weight?

My husband and I have been together for almost 10 years. When I met him he was overweight but I always had it in the back of my mind that he would lose the weight for me. Over the years I have been supportive in him trying to lose the weight but I'm so so frustrated. I have always been in shape and recently had 2 babies back to back. I put in the effort, time, pain and sweat to look this way for him and it really really hurts my feelings that he doesn't really try for me. I'm disgusted with the food he chooses to eat, amount of food he eats and the unrefined way he eats. It's affecting everything. I'm so hurt that I stay up crying at night. 
Because he's over weight I don't want to have sex with him, and now there are times I look at him and get so mad because I resent him for not trying harder. He always says he would never want to "fuck" a fatty. Well I don't want to either. The thing is he knows I feel this way and still makes minimal effort. Every time we're with others I get embarrassed because all my girlfriends have normal to healthy husbands and I'm always the one with the over weight husband. And every time we eat around other people I get embarrassed because he eats like a savage. Also when he's hungry he turns into an asshole. I don't want to feel this way about my husband. I want to be attracted to him, feel proud that he's my husband and in love but his weight is affecting everything. There are days I look at him and see his double chin or his big belly and instantly be filled with disgust. Any advice?  Only serious comments please.