He always wants to give me head?

Okay so this guy that might be my babies father that I went to high school with we were so close . We would talk and he'd always have my back after my boyfriend died a about 8 months ago. Then he decided to get a girlfriend back in January or February and our calls dropped to only being like once a week. And recently his gf called me one day being jealous and I was mad at him.  We talked about our feelings for each other and you can tell he has this thing for me but he feels like he'll look bad since I was his best friends gf. So he'll call me sometimes and express his feelings. & whenever he wants to see me he always ask me can he give me head and sometimes I let him. But he's sending me all these mixed signals . Like he always wants to please me and take me out and I'm confused. He always makes sure I have things I need and always has my back. I tell him I hate seeing him because my feelings get stronger and stronger . Do you think he actually likes me ? & is it weird he always wants to give me head ?