Any others unable to get/stay pregnant..

Mar • Conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time.

I've had 5 miscarriages, none quite making it to the second trimester. I went through two completely alone, two alone in that my SO was unsupportive, and one with a SO who was there for and with me.

I've had tests done but not on the embryos, just myself. They've found nothing with me that could have caused them and they weren't all with one guy so it's not that either. Eventually the tentative conclusion was that I just may not be able to have kids without a lot of intervention and even that may not work. I was braced for that but still felt a jolt of shock for a couple of hours.

Has anyone else gone through anything similar? How has it affected you? Did it change your relationship if you were in one when you found out? Or how did you handle it on your own?

Please don't leave "it'll happen" type of comments because it's not going help. I don't mean that in a harsh way. It's just my truth. I've been slowly gaining acceptance of the possibility of never birthing my own since my last loss in 2012 and accept it fully now. If I decide to have kids, which won't be for several years at least, I plan to adopt.