So stressed..........

Carissa❤👑👫👭👶👄 • I`m Carissa I have a daughter I’m engaged but also looking for some really close friends and have a little fun every now and then sometimes I’m a sweet down-to-earth person once you get to know me!!!
So where I live it is a house and its three stories in attic first floor and basement I live in basement and there's been some issues with the lady that lives in the attic but my landlord is really not supposed to rent the basement out so I guess the lady that lives in the attic was upset about something or just wanted to be cruel she went told the county that I live in that someone is living in the attic and using all the electricity and I moved my boyfriend in without asking the landlord which that is not her business but now my landlord is going to speak with me this evening and I'm so stressed on what to do or really what will happen if I have to move out I'm not sure where I'm going to go but after everything I've been through since losing my father I don't know how much more I can honestly take