HELP with ideas pleaseeeeeee

Ruba
This is really frustrating.... I've been married for almost 2 months now, i met my husband by accident and we got married in less than a week!!!!! Yes crazy i know..... But I always dream of having a nice family with babies,love and stability.. I'm 24 yo, he's 33, He has been married twice before, no kids (cuz he found out that both of his wife's were cheating on him during  their first month of the marriage!!!!!!!!) 
After that he started fu*king around with sooooo many girls.... Of course he was hurt and destroyed and he wanted to feel better about himself.. Most of his relationships were with married women! (And the reason is obvious above)) , 
Now the problem is , he is a VERY nice guy with a big sweet heart and I'm loving him more and more each day... I know he loves me so much too! Cuz after all this time playing around with girls, he decided to settle down and have a happy family with me.. 
His problem is that he DOES NOT trust me at all.... He thinks I would cheat on him like his wifes and like ALL the married women he slept with for the last 8 years......
He doesn't want me to leave the house, no work no friends no Facebook, NOTHING!!!!!!!! 
I'm with him now for 2 months...... I love him, and I want to prove to him that I'm not like the others..., and I would never ever hurt him... 
He tried to hit me many times cuz I went out without telling him! He thinks i went out to see someone.. 
 I'm getting so scared and frustrated, but I don't want to give up so easily, please help me with some ideas.... 
Maybe i can make things better...