Avoiding pregnancy

I'm posting this anonymously because I know I'll get backlash for this but...
I'm so tired of young girls on here posting about having unprotected sex and being worried about pregnancy. It's not that hard to avoid ladies!!! I started having sex when I was 16 and the fact that I didn't get pregnant until 10 years later with my husband was not "luck" but rather a very concious choice and effort 😒
If you don't want to get pregnant then STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX! get on birth control or use condoms! Dont want to speak with your family doctor or are too embarrassed to buy them? That's why Planned Parenthood and similar clinics are around! The first time I went to PP I registered as "Jane Doe" and no one questioned me because they just wanted to HELP me. Even if you don't end up pregnant, do you know what else you can get from unprotected sex? A sexually transmitted disease or infection that could damage your health and chances of having a child in the future! Even if he swears you're the only girl he's ever done that with. Seriously grow up ladies and take responsibility for your own reproductive health or just stop having sex because you obviously aren't mature enough to handle it...
P.S.
This is NOT aimed at those questioning things over circumstances like a broken condom or sexual assault, I get that $#%+ happens. This is for all the young dumb ones out there who choose to act on hormones before figuring out how to be SAFE!