What Should I do?

So I have been in a relationship for six years. In the beginning it was great and amazing. Now it's been downhill from there. We both fight a lot now. I put him down a lot and say mean things I don't mean. I have thrown things at him but that's rare. He has said his fair share of mean things to me and behind my back and has hurt me. He does have anger issues and so do I. My mother does not like him. He is sick of my put downs and me being too critical of everything. He tells me to overlook the bad and just focus on the good but I always remember the bad. I know I do a lot wrong but he chooses to overlook my flaws b/c he says he loves me. I love him it's just we don't know how to love the right way. Also I just make everyone unhappy. A couple of days ago we had a big fight. I put him down for not having a job and that I was sick of paying for everything for him. He got mad. We ignored each other for most of the night. Then he said he was inviting his friend that hates me over so I chucked my vibrator at him because i was frustrated. So he walked out the room with my vibrator showed all his friends and made fun of me with them. Then he left me home all alone until 3am. I found out when I saw online that he called me a bitc* as* cun* and that he wouldve hit me where my two fake teeth were, he made fun of my weave, and laughed about throwing a sandal at my face. Then he let his friend say I would've punched her in the face. So I hid his stuff out of frustration. So the threatened to send my nudes to everyone to scare me but then said he would never do that. He claims because I was being mean that he had a right to throw the sandal at me because I threw my vibrator at him and he had a right to call him all those offensive names because I pissed him off. Am I pathetic for staying with him (comment).

Vote below to see results!