Difficulty Conceiving After IUD

Natasha
Hello everyone, I'm new to this whole app tracking thing but I'm using it in hopes of getting pregnant. I know I can get pregnant, I have previously, but now that I'm 31 and am purposely trying to get pregnant this time...it just doesn't seem to be happening. I had my Paraguard IUD removed last year, Feb 2014, and have had no birth control since then in hopes to conceive and nothing is happening. I had the paraguard in for about for about 4yrs and always had pain with it around my cycle....I know you have more with that kind of IUD but this was HORRIBLE sharp pains that shot down my left leg and knocked the breath out of me. After my cycle was over though I had no issues so always left it alone and didn't get it checked out. This is the only reason I could think of that can be the reason for me getting no results. So my question to you ladies is.....has anyone else had trouble getting pregnant after an IUD removal and if so were you finally successful at any point? Thank you so much for any advice, I'm feeling extremely helpless at this point and kind of wonder if I'm ever going to have a child now.