True Happiness...?

Stephanie • Southern roots. Jersey attitude.
Good morning ladies,
Too long and ridiculously tangled story to put all on here. But long story short...my husband and I are growing apart; we have both been through changes since our marriage (1 year). We both see that we are very very different people. I have been very stressed (BP taken yesterday was 147/96). The one aspect of my life that makes me happy is my hour of personal training twice a week. My husband and I are fighting at home while my personal trainer knows exactly how to talk to me, and on more than just a fitness level (we both work full time at the gym I train at - he's a trainer, I'm in management). My conflict is...I don't usually think about divorce - I believe marriage is forever; but I've never felt so unhappy and have a different guy and hour AWAY from home be the source of my happiness. I feel myself wanting out and wanting to spend more time at work developing a relationship with the people there...and yes, even more so with my trainer. 
Ps- please no comments about "oh that's just your trainer's job"; already considered it and know we're also friend that have EACHOTHER'S back. Not just him with me.