Being a friend

Angel • I`m a single mom of a 10 year old boy, former marine, and a BSN RN if I can do it anyone can!!!
A friend of mine has been in a relationship for 6 years! She met him after he got out of the military and in the process of a divorce! She is 8 1/2 years younger than him, they moved in after 5 weeks of dating...she slept with him the first night! Not that I'm judging we have all done some things! She and him split up because he was going to move to where he could be close to his kids and she was pissed because he didn't ask her to move with him! They had only been together 8 months at the time! Anyway she got all crazy and moved 45 minutes away and did whatever she wanted for about 3 months and he never ended up moving! When she moved back she started a whole other relationship for 5 months! With a male friend of mine I worked with, he was devastated when he found out she had never officially ended it with the first man and never has forgiven her or spoken to her since, she then proceeded to sleep with half of her coworkers and the whole time cheating blaming the man because he was going to move to be with his children! About 3 years ago she decided to move back in they fought like cats and dogs! She talked about how much she didn't want to be with him anymore and then she got pregnant! They continue to argue for stupid shit! I know for a fact he made her a present from her son for this  Mother's Day of his hands spread out saying this is how much I love you! She was also told the man would like to pay to have her hair colored! She went to work and told everyone she didn't get anything for Mother's Day and said he is a loser! They got engaged this past November and to be honest I have never seen two people more wrong for each other! Over the years he and I have become friends too so now I get both sides of the story which I have to keep to myself both of their stuff! I want to sit down and tell them they are wrong for each other! It's none of my business but good lord I feel sorry for their son!