Why I'm here...

Lexie
I never played with Barbies. Nope. I was that little girl who would shove Cabbage Patch Kids up my shirt & act out my pregnancy, then birth & delivery as well. For years I struggled trying to figure out what I wanted to do as a career but, would get frustrated & revert back to the idea that the only thing I'd ever known for sure is that I wanted to be a mother. I met my soul mate & now husband nearly 3 years ago & knew the first time I laid eyes on him that he was going to somehow change my whole perception on life, just as he has. We were married May 3rd, the anniversary of both my materially grandparents & great grandparents. Just since then my sweet husband encouraged me to leave the job I hated & take a month off; being unemployed for the first time since I was 16 allowed me time to realize my path, I'm now gainfully employed again & working toward my doula certification ♡ I know now what I'm meant to do ♡ the hubby & I have also decided in this time to stop trying to prevent pregnancy & let nature take it's course. If we're meant to have a child that spirit will find it's way to us as soon as it's meant to... I can't lie though, I'm 31 & I'm hoping it'll happen sooner rather than later! What a privilege or would be to be the mother of his children!