Something ive been feeling since ive joined GLOW

Ashley • Hi!! My names Ashley Im 34 and have 3 daughters and im madly in love with my husband my whole fam has baby fever😀
okay so ive been going back and forth with this in my head...I have been blessed with 3 children i have 3 daughters and 2 step children hes has a boy and a girl anyway Ive always wanted a large family and wanted ad many kids as i could afford lol but does it bother the women that havent had the chance to have a child or hasnt conceived yet to see some women on here that have children and wanting more, trying for another...does it make me look greedy does it bother u at all...i was thinking well regardless we are all in the same boat at the end of the day whether its our 1st or our 10th we all still want a precious healthy baby...but i see so many women on here that have been trying for years for their 1st baby and here we r trying for our 4th?!?!? just a thought congrats to all u new moms....moms to be and good luck to the 1s ttc...im hoping to get preggers really soon hopefully with a baby boy but another girl would b awesome too lol...thanks for ur time ladiea and gents if any xoxo....let me kno how u feel id love to hear ur opinion/feelings i love honesty 😉xoxo