Don't want to be his entire world, just part of it

#flawless • Mommy to a handsome little man. And happy girlfriend to a sexy man ;)
So My boyfriend and I just got an amazing new condo that I love... A little back story.. Around November last year I hit a rough patch and got sick and needed surgery to remove a huge cyst from my ovary.. So because of this I spent so much money and missed lots of work.. My boyfriend and I had barely started dating but due to the circumstances he asked me to move in with him so he could help me and I didn't have to pay rent and bills.. Until I got back on my feet. It was a 3 bedroom apartment he shared with his 2 brothers.. They're all from Puerto Rico. Well their lease was up just as I found my condo.. So we decided that they would stay at my place until they found something else.. All good right... Well his brothers both decided to move back to Puerto Rico .. Just packed up and left a few days ago..  So now it's just my boyfriend and I in my condo. And it's amazing of course.. But now it feels like a permanent thing now that his brothers left. And I'm starting to freak out. Like now it got super serious. On top of that, I'm all he has left here. He's only staying in this city for me, and I feel like that puts a lot of pressure on me. He doesn't have any friends he hangs out with, and it's was okay since his bros were always there.. But now., what? I'm going to feel bad when I want to go out with friends.. And his office is at home.. So he will always be at home.. I was really looking forward to finally living alone.. And I'm so grateful for all the help he provided, and I'm ready to do the same for him for as long as he needs.. I'm just not ready to practically be married already... But I don't want to crush him by suggesting he look for a place eventually.., am I terrible ??