I need advice..... 😢

Christine • Pregnancy is hard....
Well my boyfriend and I are not having intimate relationship..... I've always had my sex drive high and now that I'm pregnant which to me is a miracle because we rarely had sex. I'm always the one asking, making the move on him all he does is lay without touching me or doesn't do anything to please me he expects for me to do everything only once has he sucked my boobs and never has gone down on me or kissed me all over. I am the only one trying and most of the time I'm rejected and I won't get any it's driving me crazy I'm super sexually frustrated!! We have been together for 1yr when we first started it was somewhat like that I thought it would change I've talked to him about it and he said he would try that didn't work I talked about it again and now he gets mad at me and tells me his tired or that his not like me sometimes I grab and he pushes my hand away or he moves away. Today is one year together and I talked to him about how he makes me feel unwanted not sexy but I get nothing out of him. I feel like walking away from the relationship I don't want this to go on and him never acknowledge me.... I'm really sad and depressed please I need advice should I walk away now? 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢