My doctor told me today that if i dont go in labor before 39 weeks that they can induce me if i feel miserable and feel like i cant take it anymore and i couldn't believe my ears i didn't know they started doin that now.. & im currently 36weeks 4days 2cm dilated and my baby girl is head down. Long as she's healthy im just gone patiently wait on her arrival not gone rush it.. she will be here soon im keeping faith. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘£πŸŽ€