Feeling so alone and discouraged

Angie
Not sure really what to do next. I am due in less than 4 weeks. About to quit my career to stay home with the baby, which was so hard for me to do. I've been trying so hard to keep up with my normal cooking and cleaning routine, but have been struggling on top of my full time job. My husband really expects me to just keep on going. This week I have been so exhausted and I even thought my water was leaking yesterday and it totally freaked me out. I tried to to talk to him about it, but he was more concerned that I hadn't cleaned the kitchen and swept and completely ignored me. When he did talk to me he was totally rude and short. He talked about going into business with his friends and I cautioned that it may not be a good idea. Tonight he gets home and doesn't say a word except,"what is for dinner." When I went to bed I saw what looked like a brown recluse in our bed and freaked out. He ignored me. Finally I asked why he was ignoring me and he called me a crazy bitch and said that I was negative all the time and a terrible human being because  of what I said about cautioning against doing business with friends. He then ends with saying I know nothing about business, and he knows everything and that I am the one staying home and he will be working which will be way more work and I should be appreciative. It went on and on but after calling me a bitch and crazy multiple times, along with a whole host of other things, I just don't really know what to do. He also wanted to make sure I know this is HIS house. Even though it's ours. I can't leave, I'm about to have this baby and I already put my notice in at work. I feel trapped and alone. It's terrible.