My husband forced himself on me...

So last night for the first time in 4 years I felt disrespected by my husband. We went to bed and out of nowhere I am woken by his penis forscing it self into me witch was very painful I told him to stop and tried to squirm out but he is obviously much stronger than me, I keep on trying to get out and even started crying but he wouldn't stop so he continued until he was done trying to force kiss me and talking non sense to me it was like if it was a terrible nightmare but I know I was awake cause I could feel the pain in my vagina. So when he was done I was so stonished and just frozen that all I did was turn arround to my sied and he asked if I was upset...... Really?! I got up and whent to the leaving room where I was trying to put my self together so I wouldn't wake up my 2 year old daughter with my sobbing. I cryed for a good minute and he never came torse me or tried to say anything when I finnally filmed down I took a shower and went back to bed keeping my distance from him cause I had a weird feeling torse him I can't even explain I felt asleep and I was woken up by him putting our daughter into our bed and he went to sleep in her room. In the morning he tried to kiss me goodbye when he was leaving to work but I couldn't even bear his touch it is now lunchtime and not even a text.... I need help am I over reacting do I sit him down after work to talk to him. If so how do you even start a conversation like that??! Please help. I feel terrible