Pregnancy Signs????

Cilly✌💚😆
I know that people have often said that signs of pregnancy before actual conception aren't legit, but I am 5 dpo today and according to Glow, my ovulation date was the 4th. I felt fine all day Saturday and Sunday. Monday through today I have seriously felt like crap. I have been nauseated from the time I wake up until I go to bed. I have been restless and can't sleep for more than 3 or 4 hours at night. My boobs are somewhat sore and I keep getting this chilling sensation in them. I have signs of a UTI, but I haven't had any burning sensation, nor does it hurt to go to the bathroom. I have frequent urination and a pounding headache. I have been somewhat irritable and my gums bleed when I brush my teeth. I have also been exhausted and my smell seems more intense. It is possible that I ovulated sooner and I just don't know. I haven't used any ovulation tests, I have just been keeping track of AF for about 6 months and going off of when the app says I'm ovulating. This is my first planned pregnancy. Has anyone else experienced symptoms this early and turned out to be pregnant?