Stolen pictures!

Okay so my husbands friend has been around basically our whole relationship (7years) and we trust him with the world! He has house sit for us a handful of times and watched our dogs. He even has a house key... Well I'm at work the other day and my friend I work with is dating our friends brother... My friend said she needed to tell me something so I listened... Come to find out our friend has stolen some pictures off of our computer while we weren't home... They were boudoir pictures of me that I had taken for my husband... Her bf found them on his computer and deleted them... I have never felt so betrayed in my life... I told my husband and he was furious! He went to talk to our friend about it and get our key back and before he could do that his brother said he wanted to talk to him first... Long story short he ended up texting my husband a piss poor apology... And nothing to me... What would you do if this was you? We got our key back and I'm ready to tear him a new one.. I would have trusted him with my life but that's all gone...