Family problems....

. • ..

Ok so I'm going to start off that I'm 17 (for those who don't know) n also I'll begin with my grandma...

Alright when I was 14 starting freshman year the summer before I had severe depression, anxiety, panic attacks, hyperchondria, insomnia n ocd.. She would always yell at me n say everything is in my head.. N then my sophomore year in the summer I got Stomatitis (cold sores/ulcers in the mouth, very painful) the only way I could eat was a numbing medicine for my mouth n she would be like "u don't know pain, its in ur head .. I'm the only one with the pain not u".. Then in 2013 I started dating this guy( I'm still with) started dating in December.. Well she automatically was like " all u care about is sex blah blah blah" .. N how I'll get pregnant in my teen years like my mom.. N all this crap.. She blames me for everything.. Whenever the house is dirty its my fault... I can't take it..

My brother n I got into a fight yesterday n he told me he will block me out like the rest of the hedlofs( my family on dads side) ...

Idk what I do wrong everything is my fault ...