Facebook group!!

Ashton
Hello!! I have created a private group for plus size women trying to conceive. It's private so that no one can see you're in it and no one can see the comments or post unless you are a member. Plus Size TTC is to support other ladies going through the same thing or helping other ladies that are going through what you have been through. No you don't have to actually be plus sized to join. Anyone from a size 0-60 can join. As long as you are supportive of everyone then we'll be happy to have you! Please absolutely no negative comments on each other's post. I won't tolerate anyone being rude or inappropriate to another member. We are here to support, encourage and lift each other up. I know there are plenty of times that we can feel down during this process and it helps to talk to others about it. That's part of what this group is for. Of course we will also talk about faint positives, AF, symptoms, husbands, BFP, BFN and much more!! So feel free to share relax and be comfortable! Praying everyone gets there BFP soon!!!!!
If you want to join find me on Facebook (Ashton Staggs ashtonsollockstaggs@facebook.com) and message me your regular email address. I'll add you. Thank you!!!