Herpes Scare - How to tell partner

Je
So I've been with my fiancé for two years now. Both of us have been faithful to each other. Every once in a while, I'd start having insane itching down in my southern region. I started shaving back down there back in high school, so whenever I had irritations, I always assumed razor burn or hair growing back or just irritation from too much activity. Well i haven't shaved for about a week and I have been having crazy itching. Usually my fiancé itches after we have sex. I took a look and it appears as though I have blisters or acne around the inner labia and it hurts. I think it's herpes. If it is, I'm freaking out because this has been happening for years and I don't know how to tell my fiancé. I don't want him to assume I've been unfaithful when I haven't because I know that in the past he's been cheated on. I just feel awful because this could ruin his life. His family would look at the both of us differently. He doesn't deserve that. If it's herpes, now he has to live the rest of his life with it because of stupid things I did in high school. I'm scheduling an appointment with my gyno to confirm. But I'm just so scared right now and I don't know what to do.