13 years together and 1 daughter currently trying for baby #2

Kara • Mommy of a 6 year old daughter!! Trying for baby number 2. Crossed fingers!!👱👶
Hello everyone I'm new to this and im wondering if any of you ladies go through patterns with your man. It seems he likes to look at all the bad things about me when he looks for anything to just leave and not answer the phone. I call it a pattern because it seems he will try to find any reason to get mad at me to leave. I have no idea what he's doing I'd like to say just hanging with the guys. Well the last 3 days I've been in so Much pain under my left jaw in my neck went to doc and dentist yesterday and they couldn't find where the pain is coming from so I got worried I came home and told him and he was so mean he started mimicking me when I was crying in pain almost making fun of me. He slept on couch last night and my daughter slept with me in my bed. I don't know what's going on but I looked at his phone it wouldn't stop going off and it said ( can't make it Kara's being a bit@# need to get the fu** out of here. I don't understand when I had my emergency surgery for my ectopic preg in February I could barely walk up the stairs got in the door to see that hed been pretending to be sleeping. I really think he has got comfortable confused with love. He is always looking for excuses to leave and every hour we get free he thinks is automatically granted to him to hang with his friends. They say how does someone love you if they show no affection. I'm lost he swears I'd take a loss if he moved. He says he does everything for us when I told him to name something all he could come up with was he buys food. He always makes plans refaurdless if I want to go or not. And never wants to do what I want to do and he honestly only ever kisses or hugs me when he's half asleep in the middle of the night. I do t know if he's real good at hiding things or just has a problem with putting us first. But I'm done trying after last night he showed me his true colors and how he feels when I was intolerable pain. Idk what to do. He has all the freedom and I get none. Its his way or the highway.and its not fair.