The TRUTH about "pre-cum"

London • in love 💜 mama to 4 fur babies and countless houseplants
It irks me so much when I see women saying that there is sperm in pre cum!!!! I literally get so angry because this app sometimes perpetuates false information! I see a lot of women on here spreading fear about "precum" being capable of producing a pregnancy on its own. "Precum pregnancy can happen", "All my kids were precum babies", "Pulling out method isn't effective because I got pregnant", preseed this and precum that, prenut etc........NO!!!! Ladies, I cannot stress enough; PRECUM CONTAINS NO SPERM BY ITSELF. My major in college has required me to take a sexual anatomy and health class, and I can tell you first hand, you will never in your life be able to get pregnant from a sole dose of pre ejactulatory fluid. Precum, which is just a lubrication produced during arousal (the same way that women become "wet" when aroused), is produced in the Cowper's gland. Sperm cells, as most of you know, are produced in the testicles. Sperm is ONLY produced in the testicles, no where else, ever ever ever. Precum can contain sperm under one condition only: let's say that your significant other had ejaculated earlier in the day. Sperm was propelled out of the urethra, and exited the body. Because of this, residual sperm and sperm cells would still be alive and swimming around in the shaft if his penis. If you were to sleep with him again, and he hadn't peed since the previous ejaculation, then the precum could pick up the residual sperm and deliver it to the vaginal canal. That is the ONLY way that precum pregnancy can occur. If you ensure that your man pees after ejaculation, the hot temperature of the urine will clean out and kill any sperm that may have been left over. I make sure my SO pees every time after sex, and we've successfully prevented pregnancy with pulling out for three years. A little education goes a long way