I need to vent!!!

😤😤😤
I'm 11w1d and I swear my mother is going to make me miscarry. My babies father moved in to help be there for me. Yes we live with my mom. I'm 18 he's 22. He left a very good job paying over 1500 per check for a job 10 mins from my house paying 1000 a week. When we all decided it was best he moved in my mom agreed on $100 a month. She don't have a job and begs people for money to pay bills every month. Today she just told him she wants $200 a month. He got pissed as the amount keeps changing and said "fuck that shit I can go to my grandpas for free, I'll be gone tomorrow" that caused me to get in a screaming match with my mom because she's in denial about being a hoe, depressed, and not needing a job. My boyfriend just paid her $100 on July 28 for rent then $100 for something else. He's only lived her full time since July 23rd. And she's already saying that was last months rent and she wants more because she's broke. I almost slapped her. I'm sick of this shit. Now he's taking his mini fridge out of my room. Won't talk to me. All because my mom is a dumbass.  Seriously just got into a screaming yelling crying match with her because he took all his stuff. She asked for 100$ on the 23rd. He gave her 100$ on the 28th. Now that she spent it she wants 161-200$ this month. If you say 100$ it means 100$. Everything was fine until she asked for more money. And then she has the audacity to say "if he loved you he would pay it and not leave" HE FUCKING PAID WHAT SHE ASKED!!!!Â