Discouraged and confused

Allora
I'm 23 years old and have been married for 3 years now. I have two wonderful little boys one turning 3 on the 25th and another that just turned 1 in February and 2 angel babies. My husband and I have been trying and trying and trying to have another baby since our youngest turned 1 and nothing. It's been 6 months of trying and I just don't know if I even want to anymore. We fell pregnant in march and I miscarried a few days after we found out. My cycle 3 days late this month and I have never been late since I had my fist son it has always come right on time and now it's not. So we took a test this morning but nothing. I'm so afraid to keep trying because I don't want to be let down again I just want to give up and just be happy with the kids I do have but I want another baby so bad. I don't know what to do or even how to tell my husband that I'm thinking about just not even having any more kids because I'm scared and I know he wants more. I don't want to let him down and I'm only 23 what should I do