Taking Baby To Movie Theatre

So my husband and I haven't been to the movie theater ever since I was about 8 months pregnant , we both really want to see that NWA movie that comes out on friday and I don't trust leaving my baby with anyone especially not a babysitter the only person I trust leaving my baby with is my mom but it's not a forsure thing that she can babysit on friday so I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea ? 
My husband said if we take her that we should go at 12 in the morning since our baby usually falls asleep around 10:30 and doesn't wake up until 4:30 sometimes 5:30 . She's not a cryer either but in case she does I will step out and take her to the bathroom or something.  This is my first child and I obviously know its going to be loud but I was wondering if we sit in the very back row if that would help ? 
My baby doesn't really get scared with loud noises anymore and will be 4 months in 2 weeks . If it's a bad idea i'll stay home with my baby but I just wanted to know what everyone else thinks about this 

Vote below to see results!