Update to Fertility Treatment path on Glow

Gunce • Head of research at Glow. Unwilling infertility expert. 2 kids after 6 IVF treatments.

Hey everyone - 

I am so excited to announce that our latest update for the Glow Fertility Path is out this morning. With this update, we officially launched our partnerships with Shady Grove Fertility, RMA NY and Boston <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>. Three of the largest, most innovative clinics in the nation. If you go to your ME page, you can see that you now have an entire Fertility Work-up area. And you can also add in your past treatment cycles in the ME page. We are also going to introduce a nifty new PDF calendar for just those undergoing treatment. (Will be ready in a few days.) And finally, anyone who is currently undergoing treatment at any of the 3 above clinics will have a special room to share with just other Glow users from those clinics so that you have an added layer of support, close to home. Additionally - and this is super exciting - our new partners will select experts from within their own teams to come talk to our community about a wide variety of topics, including fertility nutrition, dealing with insurance companies, types of treatments available, the kinds of questions to ask your doctor and so on. You can pick out these experts because they will have an "expert" badge next to their name, telling you which they clinic they are from. We will launch this initiative in the coming weeks. 

We are so excited for this update. So please download as soon as possible, let us know what you think and how we can make it even better! 

PS. If you want YOUR fertility clinic to be a Glow partner, talk to your doctor and tell them to email info@glowing.com. We want to partner with the best clinics all over the nation!