So a few years ago.....

🧸Ashley🧸

My boyfriend helped my mother out and gave her some money. She was supposed to pay him back that money but she didnt. Although everytime he needs help with something involving money she helps him out with no problem.! She will never say no if he needs money for something because my mom has known him for years I have been dating him for 7 years and this past year he decided he definitely doesn't want anything to do with my family! Like be involved in event like graduation parties and such which my sister had one of those and he didn't attend. Every other year even though he didn't like my family much he would still attend almost every event and not go to his family's house. Now as of the past year he has Made it clear he doesn't like my mom or my sister or my brother so he won't ever be around them like that again ! Is it stupid and childish that he is keeping this grudge towards my family? I mean my mom still helps me and my boyfriend out and he said that doesn't matter that she needs to pay the money he gave to her! Why doesn't he just ask her his self why am I always in the middle on this. I hate that he doesn't go to my family's events anymore and if he does end up going he will have a attitude it's that bad.!

My question is .... is this a really big problem me and my boyfriend have a son that is 5 and a soon to be daughter in October and I'm thinking he is not gonna want my daughter to go over to my mom's house because he has so much hate for my family:( why do people have to hold grudges! What do I do?