I'm sick and tired of people who don't suffer from infertility.

MacKenzie
Okay so some back ground for you, I'm 23 a month from 24 and my husband is two months from 25. My husband was also diagnosed with stage 3 kidney disease and he has to go through chemotherapy pills. It will be a while and he can't produce sperm while on it and quite a while afterwards. So with that being said I have craved to have a baby for about 3 years but wanted to get through college and get a good job first. So I was devastated even more when all of this happened not only is my husband sick but no baby for at least 3 more years of not longer and that is if I don't have problems getting pregnant. I am so sick of the things that people say to me like they are supposed to make me feel better. The "you both are still so young" yeah and that stops me from wanting a baby bc?! Not only that but why should my age dictate whether or not I can be sad that we can't have kids right now? Or my favorite is how people tell me all the horror stories of having kids and how it changed their life's and hate parts of it. That is the worst thing to say to some one who wants kids but can't have them. Like really you don't want your kids?! They ruined your life? Your an asshole. I'd give up so much to have my husband healthy and to hold a child of ours. I don't know how all you feel and what comments you get but I wish they wouldn't say anything or just say that sucks. Bc it does and I know it. Oh and the friends that are getting pregnant that try to hide it or try to exclude you from things so they don't hurt you hurts even more. I had a friend who is pregnant with her second and told me via snapchat. Like that didn't hurt? I'm sorry this is long but I needed to vent my feeling somewhere safe and with women who understand. Thanks for reading. 😁