What would it be like?

Cookie🏋💪 • Flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla, butter, chocolate chips.

We all have access to Glow, so I'm going to assume that we are all accessing the Internet from our own homes, etc. What would your life be like without the Internet? What would it be like, if you had to live in a remote place with no reception, no phones, nothing?

Bear in mind that we all are used to the luxuries we have right now. So think about the people out there in the world that have no access to any of these things. I don't mean think about how your life would be in poverty. I mean... Just imagine if our countries hadn't advanced so much technology wise.

Personally, I wouldn't mind.. But at the same time, I wouldn't have met some of the amazing people I know today.

It's just weird to think about, you know? Like.. Instead of calling a friend over and going shopping, we as a community would come up with some 'ritual' of sorts to do, to 'hang out'.

What do you think? Do you think we're advancing too fast? Not fast enough? There are some villages all over the world that have some traditions and rituals, that to us, seem... Harsh. Or just plain unfathomable. But thinking about it, they probably would think that about us if they knew we have the ability of putting bags of water (essentially) in our butts.

Discuss! (and please take into consideration that some of those acts and traditions are important to those people).